Internet Service Provider
Level 3 Communucations
Level 3 Communications is a premier global communications provider headquartered in Broomfield, Colorado, that provides communications services to enterprise, government and carrier customers.
Anchored by extensive fiber networks on three continents and connected by undersea facilities, our global services platform features deep metro assets reaching more than 500 markets in more than 60 countries.
Level 3’s global network reliably and securely provides enhanced, scalable network capabilities to address the increasingly complex operating environment of today’s technology landscape.
We take end-to-end responsibility for monitoring and maintaining the network. We listen to what you need and engineer solutions to your specifications. Our comprehensive portfolio of data, security, video, voice and unified communications solutions provide powerful options to address your most difficult IT challenges.
We can help you grow your business, expand into new markets and improve the efficiency of your operations. Because when it comes to your success, we believe it’s just as much our responsibility as it is yours.
Level 3. Connecting and protecting the networked world.
Why Level 3?
Our MPLS/IP VPN services have flexibility built in and can deliver secure, private, any-to-any service over our global footprint. And our range of billing options meet any budget need.
Whether you’re migrating to MPLS/IP VPN or leveraging your existing solution with us to add voice, video or dedicated Internet, Level 3’s solution architects, sales engineers and security experts are ready.
Get the purpose-fit solutions and expertise you need to succeed.
ShoreTel makes VoIP communications brilliantly simple – from phones to delivery platforms to call handling to apps to customer service. Nobody does it better.
In 1996, ShoreTel’s founder declared: “There’s got to be a better way.” After years of leading teams at high tech companies, he was confounded by the inefficiency of his office phone system and the complexity of replacing it with a new system. He saw how IP networking could replace traditional TDM voice switching and applied his deep understanding of distributed computing to a new vision: a streamlined alternative to the bloated, complex, resource-heavy IP business phone systems being marketed by legacy PBX and digital networking companies.
The result? A fundamentally different and brilliantly simple approach to system architecture that distributes call control across an array of solid-state phone appliances.
ShoreTel unified communications unites voice, messaging, chat, video, conferencing, web sharing, mobility and collaboration
By eliminating the server-intense, operationally complex status quo and starting over, he dramatically streamlined the resources needed to deploy, manage, and scale his new IP phone system. This solution has proven to be extremely popular with companies that value solid phone system performance and substantial bottom-line benefits. ShoreTel has grown into one of the world’s leading providers of Brilliantly Simple IP communications solutions.
Video Conferencing Provider
Go To Meeting
GoToMeeting is a web-hosted service created and marketed by the Online Services division of Citrix Systems. It is an online meeting, desktop sharing, and video conferencing software that enables the user to meet with other computer users, customers, clients or colleagues via the Internet in real time.
GoToMeeting is designed to broadcast the desktop view of a host computer to a group of computers connected to the host through the Internet. Transmissions are protected with high-security encryption and optional passwords. By combining a web-hosted subscription service with software installed on the host computer, transmissions can be passed through highly restrictive firewalls.
Group conversations are better than ever. Whether you’re talking just with that special someone or figuring out Friday night plans with the whole gang, Hangouts are like real-life conversations. You can show photos and share how you’re feeling with emoji.
- Have more engaging conversations
- See when your friends have read your messages and when they’re typing back. If a friend isn’t available when you try to reach them, they’ll see an alert next time they connect, keeping your conversations alive.
- Easily go back to any of your Hangouts
- Finding your ongoing conversations across devices and picking them back up is simple. And you can scroll back through past Hangouts to re-live what you talked about — from those epic trip photos to that nice note from a friend when you were home sick.
- Get together over Video and Voice
- Be together from anywhere. Turn any Hangout into a live video call with up to 10 business partners or simply choose a contact to start a phone call from your computer. Who says you can’t be together even when you’re not?
- One touch to see the whole family
- With one touch, you can start a video call with one friend or a whole bunch. Video calls ring everywhere your friends have Hangouts. Whether they’re on their computer, phone or tablet, they’ll know you’re calling. If they’re not around or can’t pick up, Hangouts will let them know you were trying to reach them.
- Call phones right from your computer
- From Hangouts on your computer, just type in a phone number or pick one of your contacts. Once you’re talking, it’s easy to add more people and start a conference call, turn your conversation into a video call, or add fun sound effects. Best of all, calls placed to the US and Canada are free, and calls to other countries have super low rates.
To learn more about Google Hangouts, click here.